Dancing Bandit is a western roguelike stealth dancing inspired game. Shoot cowboys, dance with the pretty ladies, don’t get spotted, but don’t forget. NEVER.STOP.DANCING.
- Always look up, when an arrow enter the white box, move in that direction.
- Stay close to the ladies to dance with them to get points.
- Shoot the cowboys to get even more points.
- Don’t get caught spotlights.
- There’s no winning, just try to get the highest score.
- Wasd or zqsd to move.
- Arrow keys to shoot in directions.
- Space to start/restart the game.
Other Info/Making of: The game is really prototype-ish. I was working on the 3 day of the jam so I really didn’t put as much time as I would of wish on it, but I think it’s an interesting idea and I might continue improving it.
Things I would have liked to add:
- Cowboys attacking the player.
- Character animations.
- More sound effects and better soundtrack.
- Add more stealth elements like hiding.
- Characters vanishing after a while.
- Adding other actions in the dance(shooting,etc…)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.